(* VA Board of Counseling COVID-19 Alert: Telehealth Provision Allowed for Virginia-based Residents Only)
Invest in something today that your future self will thank you for …
- 45-minute Individual or Couples Counseling session: $195
- 90-minute Couples Counseling session: $390
Payment is taken through Square, Inc. via credit card at the time of service. Teletherapy only is being offered until further notice due to COVID-19. Confidential from start to finish, a HIPPA compliant Intake Form will be sent via email for you to fill out prior to our first counseling session. [NOTE: The Initial Consultation does not require this paperwork as this is not a counseling session. It is a chance for me to answer questions about potential future treatment together].
This practice is an “Out-of-Network” healthcare provider.
- Direct payment is collected from you after each session via Square, Inc. [Credit cards and/or Employee Flexible Benefit credit cards are accepted].
- Properly coded medical receipts are then emailed directly back to you.
- You can submit this receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement. [NOTE: Most insurance companies pay 50%+ of each session after your annual deductibles are met. However, please check with your insurance provider for information on their company mental health reimbursement rates.]
Treatment Outcome & 24 Hour Notice Attendance Policy:
Treatment outcomes are most successful and overall treatment time shorter when therapy is attended on a consistent basis. If you need to cancel or change an appointment please contact me preferably via text 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Unless there is a medical emergency for you or a family member, should your appointment be missed without notice or rescheduling at least 24 hours in advance, please be aware that you will be required to pay the full cost of the missed session.